Another fantastic night, another fabulous Kerikeri Half Marathon Street Party for 2016. We couldn’t do it without the support of so many in the local Kerikeri community. So here’s a huge, huge thank you to:
- Kerikeri Voluntary Fire Brigade for helping setup the tables and the mega clean up afterwards
- St John’s for first aid
- Rotary Club of Kerikeri for being our gatekeepers
- The crew from the Music Workshop for the massive effort of ‘bump in – bump out’ of all that music and lighting gear.
- Far North District Council and BOI community Board for their support.
- Downer’s for efficiently closing and reopening the road
- Kerikeri District Business Association for their advice and support
- Security North for keeping everything under control
- Our terrific bands and particularly the mega energetic DDF Dance studioz
- All you food people and wine makers for just being fabulous
- and of course Harcourts Kerikeri who were our major sponsor
- YOU the public – the locals, the half marathon participants and visitors for whom this is all about.
We hope you all found that it was worth it!
Two most honourable individual mentions:
- Clare for tirelessly photographing everything and
- Ken our sparky, for ensuring everything was safely wired and working
No doubt we’ll have photos to post of the coming weeks, so visit us again soon for a look.
See you all next year for the 18th November Kerikeri Half Marathon 2017, and the Kerikeri Street Party!